Do you want to spend days off with fast-paced activities or gather a bunch of adventure in the city center? Malmö has plenty of options that offer a chance to gather over an active and above all fun moments. Whether it is the sunshine with outdoor activities or a party indoors, you can find some fun fun, both inside and outside the city below. Here we gather Malmö’s best activities.
Bounce opened its doors to the trampoline park in Malmö on June 10, 2017 next to ICA Maxi Toftanäs. The park is divided into different themes and there are many different activities to do here.
- Free Jump Arena has 50 composite trampolines. On the sides there are sloping walls that you can bounce on.
- Slam Dunk has two basketball baskets in different heights with trampolines underneath where you can have the opportunity to knock in the ball with the help of the trampolines you get from the trampolines.
- Big Bag are two tumble trucks that are two long trampolines and which ends with a big big bag that is located in a 1.5m deep pit. You can also jump from three different heights and land in the big big bag.
- Dodge ball Here you can play the classic ball game Dodge boll (or ghost ball as it is called in Swedish) except there you get to play it on a field you can bounce around on.
- X-Park is an adventure course with 15 different steps that you will take you through. If you like the Ninja Warrior program then you have the chance to test some of the steps here.
- FreeRun area designed in collaboration with freerunners Shane Woods provides the opportunity to practice parkour and freerunning.
Jump is next to Toys ”R” us at Jägersro in Malmö here you will find departments like:
- Free Area here you have a mix of different trampoline mats and ledges you can jump from.
- Performance Area has four large professional trampolines and a sea of foam pads that you can land softly if you want. You can also jump straight down into the foam sea from ledges.
- Wall Run is their display trampolines that are very powerful and provide a solid lift where you can learn to run on the wall and do tricks.
- Ninja Course is an obstacle course where you can train strength, balance, climbing and coordination.
- Dodge Ball competes against one or more teams and sees who has the most energy and ball sentence to win.
- Mini Kids department is a delimited space where children between 2-5 years can activate themselves among trampolines, towers, slides and foam rubber basins they can jump in.
Opening its doors in March of 2019, La Taverna is one of the newest additions to the Entré Malmö shopping mall’s activity center on the second level. La Taverna offers boule with a mediterranean theme. Also a restaurant and bar, this is the more adult section of the activity level of Entré. Prices are reasonable and it is a convenient stop before or after one of the other activities Entré has to offer.
Malmö’s old-fashioned riding house from the 19th century has been transformed into the French boule park. There are 14 indoor courts and eight outdoor courts where both novices and boule pros can enjoy French national sports. Of course there are also instructors in place for those who need some guidance. Also be sure to combine the game with French delicacies, such as a brunch, in the restaurant.
The Hook is Sweden’s first luminous mini golf course that takes the traditional miniature golf to a whole new dimension. As soon as you set foot on The Hook, you are thrown back in time and find yourself in a Pirates of the Caribbean environment. Together with your friends, you play 15 luminous paths in a grand environment where you are playing between shipwrecks, treasure chests and octopuses. After the exciting game you can go to the pirate ship for a bite of food or to the turtle bar for something refreshing to drink. The Hook is a different and completely new experience that is also ideal for corporate events or birthday parties.
What separates adventurous gulf in Folkets Park from traditional minigolf is that the classic gardens and windmills have been replaced by courses that inspire Malmö’s landmarks. At fourteen holes you will find, among other things, a four-meter-high Turning Torso, an eight-meter-long Öresund bridge and the Kockumskran, which you can go underneath.
More information: äventyrsgolf.se
It’s not unusual to hear Malmö called the City of Parks. Some of the best party activities are performed in the park – boule, kubb, croquet and frisbee to name a few. Our favorite parks for social activities are undoubtedly Slottsparken and Pildammsparken, where there are plenty of green spaces to stretch out on.
This sightseeing boat tour will take you around the canals of Malmö for about 50 mins and it located just in front of Malmö Central Station and cost 160 kr.
Experience Malmö by electric boat! No need for a boating license since these boats are electric and not fast enough to need a license. Easy to book and considering the wow many people can share (12 poeple) the the boat and how long you get it this is a deal and a great way to see Malmö.
1 hour – 590 kr
2 hours – 990 kr
3 hours – 1390 kr
These boats have tables placed right in the middle of the boat so you know it is perfect for partying. No boating license is needed since these are electric and not fast enough to warrant any previous boating experience. Wether you sightseeing as a tourist in Malmö or celebrating with work colleagues, GoBoat is a relaxing and fun way to experience the canal network.
Rent a paddle boat, bring some food and stroll past swimming geese and lush parks. The boat can accommodate four people and you can borrow life jackets at no additional cost.
Address: Raoul Wallenbergs Park, Gamla Staden
Hours: (All days the weather permits)
May: 12:00 – 18:00
June-Aug: 11:00 – 19:00
Sep: 12:00 – 18:00
30 min: 120 kr
60 min: 180 kr
90 min: 240 kr
120 min: 300 kr
Inspired from Berlin’s inner courtyards and parks, Värnhemstorget has a few outdoor ping pong tables it installed a few years ago. One tip is to always have the paddle and ball in your pocket if the desire hits you.
The brand new Multisport Arena, the Söderhavet, at Södervärn is perfect for ball sports such as basketball, football and floorball. As soon as your group decides to play some ball sports, this is the only place you need to go. It is free and requires no pre-booking.
Address: Cederströmsgatan 6
212 39 Malmö
The course is next to the Bulltofta gym where you can use toilets, refill water and buy light snacks. Within a 5-minute walk are Burger King, ST1, Coop and XXXLutz.
Free to play.
216 30 Limhamn
Free to play.
50 kr per person and hour.
Table rental regardless of the number of players 180 kr per hour.
Casino Cosmopol is Malmö’s only true casino. Located in a beautiful building behind the Malmö castle, Cosmopol is also a bar and restaurant.
Beside the skateboarding park at Stapelbäddsparken are crags to climb that are perfect for beginners.
Malmö Water Ski Club is an entertainment club for young and old. They are a non-profit association that not only offers memberships but also have a water ski school for children and youth and the possibility for a group who wants to do something really fun on their hen party / bachelor party or the corporate event.